There is nothing Jamie enjoys more than watching people find comfort in their financial future. He implements comprehensive financial planning, coupled with a well-rounded investment strategy to help his clients pursue their goals. His experience will walk you through retirement just as it helped you save for your children's education. Jamie’s passion for assisting individuals, families, and businesses throughout his community is unmatched.
After an accomplished career with the U.S. Postal Service as Postmaster and sixteen years in the Army National Guard earning the rank of Major, Jamie started his career as a financial advisor in 1997. He’s provided hundreds of families and individuals in and around West Tennessee with steadfast advice and investment management. His commitment to his community has stretched beyond his business as seen in his previous track record of service:
- Vice President of United Way of West Tennessee
- Tennessee Baptist Foundation Board of Trustees
- President of Jackson Rotary Club
- Executive Committee of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the USJ Endowment Committee
- Member and Deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson (Chairman of Finance Committee)
Jamie lives in Jackson, TN with his wife of fifty-seven years. He has two adult children and four adult grandchildren. If not in the office, you can find him in Neyland Stadium cheering on the Tennessee Volunteers.